Photobucket had recently changed their policy and now all the images from my 650+ blog posts are disabled. I am slowly editing them by moving my images to my own server at AWS, but it will take time. In case there is a particular old post you want to see the images of, kindly drop me a mail at mizohican@gmail.com and I'll keep that at a high priority. Thank you.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Chp 27. Free Mojtaba and Arash Day

All ye Bloggers... UNITE!

The global web blog community is being called into action to lend support to two imprisoned Iranian bloggers. Hence, today, tuesday, will be known as the "Free Mojtaba and Arash Day" within the Blogosphere... Click on the links below for more details.


2 comments:

Monu said...

Kim, whats this? Usually i would ignore tihs stuff, but since now I am a fellow blogger...do I need protection as well ?? :)

Mizohican said...

Whether ur a blogger or not, dear monu, u always need protection. Protection from that wild crazy female who lives upstairs, the one who stalks you all the time and doesnt even give you a minute to spend by yourself all alone...
:D