Photobucket had recently made a very dick move by disabling all third-party embedded pics unless I pay $399. I've been blogging for 13 years and have 2000+ embedded pics across 650+ blog posts, which are now all unviewable. I'm working on moving my images to a new host, so until then, please do bear with me if you cannot view any images on my older blog posts.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chp 330. Merry Christmas to ye all

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Not much of a blog update... I'll just let these two favorite music videos of mine do the talking this time.






Cheers! See you all again next year because I don't think I'll have proper net access from home. Oh did I not mention? I will be in Mizoram by tomorrow! :) Home sweet home, here I comeeeee!!!!



14 comments:

benjamin rualthanzauva said...

merry christmas.
I will be all over the coast of South India in the next few days:) watch my google profile for location.

Banno said...

Merry Christmas. A Happy New Year. And a lovely holiday at home with family and friends.

Maisek said...

Merry christmas and Happy new year to you too! If you're coming home, can I expect to meet you?

gr135l said...

ho! ho! ho! merry Christmas...have a jolly good time with your family!!
pangpar thi nen lengpuiah kan lo hmuak lo che ni oooooo!!!:)
Have a blessed Christmas and a prosperous new year!!

Varte said...

Merry Christmas to you..

I'm going to Zimbabwe tomorrow.

caribou said...

Happy Christmas, hotupa.

Bhaskar Khaund said...

Merry christmas and a happy new year !

Sekibuhchhuak said...

Krismas Chibai le !

Pixie said...

omMerry Christmas and a very Happy 2011!! :)

Hope you are having a fantastic time at home! :)

Pixie said...

Err... Discrad the "om" at the beginning of Merry pls! :D :D

Eveline said...

Wow!! Freaky! I uploaded a song by the same band for my Christmas post. Trans-Siberian Orchestra - is astoundingly cool. Who doesn't like a good Christmas-themed heavy metal rock opera?

Have a nice time back home. See you next year! (; To one of my fav. bloggers, jeez it's cold down here!
Have a great night celebrating the end of 2010. Bring on 2011!

Dewdrop said...

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year :)

illusionaire said...

Thanx everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year too. Just got back to Mumbai. Looking forward to a great 2011 blogging year with you all! :) Hugz.

Adolf said...

It won't truly have success, I believe this way.
pc card | house value | pivot tables